segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2016

Alone

||

I think you got the best of me You're sleeping with the enemy You left me all-alone-alone-alone-alone The beat drops, I'm so alone My heart stops, I already know You left me all-alone-alone-alone-alone I'm sick and tired of the mess you made me You're never gonna catch me cry, oh You must be blind if you can't see - You'll miss me 'til the day you die Without me, you're nothing You must be blind if you can't see - You'll miss me 'til the day you die I've let go, finally over you This drama that you've put me through I'm better all-alone-alone-alone-alone The beat drops, you're so alone It's last call and it's gotten old Now look who's all-alone-alone-alone-alone I'm sick and tired of the mess you made me You're never gonna catch me cry, oh You must be blind if you can't see - 

You'll miss me 'til the day you die Without me, you're nothing You must be blind if you can't see - You'll miss me 'til the day you die I - I trusted you You were the first Then you lied And it gets worse You broke me down Now, just look around Who's all alone? Who's all alone now? I'm sick and tired 

of the mess you made me You're never gonna catch me cry, oh You must be blind if you can't see - You'll miss me 'til the day you die Without me, you're nothing You must be blind if you can't see - You'll miss me 'til the day you die

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário